29311: (reply) Chamberlain: Sprague 29305: Chamberlain (fwd)

From: Greg Chamberlain <GregChamberlain@compuserve.com>

(Chamberlain wrote)
Corbetteer Charles Arthur, at the centre of the row, was once an
enthusiastic Aristide supporter.  He simply changed his mind on the basis
of solid evidence, as did countless others (including me).  So now he's
"the devil" and mercilessly (and comically) pilloried in the article.

(Sprague wrote)
I'm looking across Joe Emersberger's recent Znet article Discrediting the
Lancet Study on Haiti and I am unable to find any sentence where he calls
Charles Arthur "the devil."  Can you explain where you got this from,
Chamberlain?

Sprague should lighten up a bit.

Those were my ironic quote marks.  Though I can see that a few
over-enthusiastic "illuminés" might take it as a quote from the article.
It isn't.  But if anyone does read it that way, it may well be not far
removed from what the author thinks.  You're "in" one day and "out" the
next with these guys...

        Greg Chamberlain