29319: Emersberger/Sprague (Reply) Response to Reader (fwd)

From: <jemersberger@aol.com> <jebsprague@mac.com>

If readers, such as yourself, wish to include excerpts of our material within anonymous or named postings on interactive websites (such as Indybay.org, Wikipedia.com, Alterpresse.org, Haitiforever.com, etc), we request that you cite our original piece as opposed to simply transferring bits of text.  This should be considered the proper web protocol.  You can view our original piece at www.counterpunch.org/sprague09112006.html.  A copy of the flier mentiond in our September Counterpunch piece can now be viewed at http://www.freehaiti.net/articles/2006/10/06/threats-against-athena-kolbe-lancet-human-rights-investigator

Sincerely,
J.Sprague & J. Emersberger