29336: kathleen (addition)Re: 29334" Simidor (comment) Re: 29333: Karshan: ANNOUNCEMENT: Alternative Chance (criminal deportee program) to give awards at benefit in NYC (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

Personally, I would like to know about Edwidge Danticat.
So many kidnapping accounts, including those posted on this list, referred
to criminals speaking English with no Haitian but an American accent.
I was no fan of Latortue, but I would like to remind people on this list
that he begged the U.S. to stop sending rapists and other criminals back to
Haiti during the kidnappings under his watch. Kathleen