29463: (ask) Does anyone have a copy of Roots of Haiti Voodoo Volume 1? (fwd)

From: Pat Scheu <patscheu@harvestmoon.biz>

Pat Scheu is asking:

I have an extensive collection of old vodou recordings from Haiti. I am searching for the first volume in a two album collection called Roots of Haiti Voodoo Volume 1 and 2, both issued by Mini Records in 1978. I will gladly trade anyone a copy of volume Two (which I have) for a copy of Volume One. I'll even pay for the album in any condition. It's become a kind of holy grail for me in searching. I've checked the usual places (Smithsonian) and the unusual places (Steins in NYC). Any info or help is gratefully appreciated.

Also, if anyone is looking for something, please let me know. I'll gladly copy anything I have, in trade for something else to add to the collection!

Mesi anpil,
Pat Scheu