29547: Vishnusurf Reply: Re: 29540: (Anonymous Reply) Re: 29531: Nat news:Secretary General of Pax Christi International (fwd)

From: vishnusurf@comcast.net

Wow, that is really harsh.... I'm surprised that this one even got posted....

I don't know Desquiron personally, but even if she was, as "Anonymous Please" claims, "a Duvalierist" once upon a time, does that mean that she could not possibly have been pro-democracy in 2004?  I know a few former Duvalierists who are today quite good people who possess more than "an iota of morality" (not to be confused with an iota of mortality, mind you), just as I know quite a few former lavalasiens who do so as well, and a few former Reganites, come to think of it!

For the record, the person under attack here happens to have written one of the best books on Vodou in print, in my humblest opinion.

And, also, for the record, I think it is logically impossible for a "wannabe" to "not know what she wants to be".