29550: Kathleen: Kidneys, IVF, and Hug Parties (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

Yup, that's what Haiti needs, Hug parties on the Oloffson verandah.  Better
check with Richard.  Do people still wear pajamas?  I'd have to buy some and
would insist on materials and labor from Haiti.
The posts about kidneys reminded me of an announcement and long discussion
on Metropole in 2001 about bringing in-vitro fertilization to Haiti.  Just
what Haiti needs, I said to myself.  More babies by those who can afford
them.  Kathleen

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.