29714: lyall (comment) The Struggle Continues (12/9/20 (fwd)

From: Jd Lyall <maitre@lyalls.net>

This is pretty strange. Me Fequire is claiming that his Consiel provisional had results up on the web page?

Uh, nope. I was asking for results last august and nothing was posted on the CEP-HT website. There are results of the runoffs there now. I had given up searching for them.

If he has been a member of the CEP for years (as he has) how could he have such false opinions of the work of his own organization?