29931: Weston (reply) Re: 29897: Labrom announces the death of Patrick de Verteuil (fwd)

From: Jan Weston <Jan.Weston@vansd.org>

 I dont know if my swiss friends knew him or not...their names are marie
 claude (dovat) and patrick/? challandres of montreux switz...helped
 develop self help and leadership in jeremie...roots of rev which ousted
 baby doc...even then they were looking at places outside of h to
 live,,,,,asked me about us, canada, etc....oftenwonder if i wrote the
 intl methodist ch, they could be locatted....would love toknow what
 happened to them....she got a horrible rare disease in h and almost
 died....showed me the article in ama journla that was written about her
 case....wish ihad a secy to do all this researching for me