30163: reply Mdmdread: (reply) Re: 30147: Kathleen (reply)Mdmdread (fwd)

From: Reynald Lally <concordehaiti@yahoo.com>

I remember back in the early 90's going several times into Cite Soliel to buy paintings from Gelin Buteau , one of the best Haitian self taught artists during that period.My wife and I never had any problems. Around 1995 he moved to the country side , near Les Cayes where he bought some land and a house , then he would travel once a month with his paintings to our gallery.

Reynald Lally P.s In those days I use to carry a briefcase with money to pay the artists

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.