30278: Corbett (announce) List will be down -- Corbett travelling again

From  Bob Corbett

Folks, the past couple months busy. The list was very slow in the period I was on Grand Jury, then really picked up. But, in just about 20 days I will be leaving for a month in Europe and won't be able to run the list while there.

I wanted you to know early so that were there announcements of events you
wished to post you could plan to get them to me early.

There is a large number of new members to the list in the past year, so I'll once again make an offer to add any of you who wish to be on my "travel list." Typically when I travel I do write a (nearly daily) journal of my travels. This I will do, and I only activate that list when I travel.

A few minutes ago I sent out note # 1 about the trip, so if you get that note you are already on the travel list and if you DON'T get that note, then you are not on the travel list.

If you wish to be and aren't, please just drop me and e-mail and I'll put you on the list.

This trip will be from April 17th to May 16th and will be to Italy, Austria and a side-trip to Budapest, Hungary.

So, nearly 3 more weeks for the list before I take a month off to roam some of my favorite places. In that time, let's keep the flow of interesting notes.

Bob Corbett