30724: Kondrat (reply) Re: 30713: Lucien (reply) Re: 30703: Forrest (reply) Hope is what keep us alive... (fwd)

From: Peter Kondrat <petekondrat@yahoo.com>

Hello,

Thanks for your post to Corbett today!

I would very much like to find out what you are doing on Ile a Vache. I visited the island for a few days last month, and have begun working (under the auspices of the Haitian People's Support Project) with people in Kakok on a little project to develop an artist collective there that would work symbiotically with the nascent tourist industry on the island.

It would be great to talk.

In friendship and solidarity,

Peter Kondrat