30739: Morse (comment) HaitiAnalysis loves gangs (fwd)

oloffsonram@aol.com

Since HaitiAnalysis loves everything Aristide, I can assume they love the gangs, the extortion, burning radio stations, killing journalists, government sponsored drug traffiking, intimidating bands and all that other fun stuff that we experienced during Lavalas. Give it a rest guys....Oh wait a minute, if you give it a rest, what will happen to the funding???? I saw one article the other day that said Billy and Tupac weren't really with Aristide?? You guys are good. If people like Andy Apaid and Charles Baker can get all those people demonstrating on the streets of Port-au-Prince against Mr A., it gives you an idea of how bad things had gotten during Mr A.