30747: Burnham: red zone part deux II (fwd)

reply to tburnham@colgate.edu

Thanks to those who responded off-list to my question about the Red Zone. I don't know if Monsieur Mulet or other MINUSTAH people are on-list but it would certainly be interesting to have an official explanation. If anyone can point me to a website/official statement regarding said mapping, please send it along. Just curious.

Just finished a great coffee at a cozy cyber cafe in Petion-Ville above the offices of Lynx air. Very nice.

I notice that my Prime Minister will be in town shortly as part of a larger South American trip. It will be interesting to see what kind of announcements will emerge as part of said voyage. The Quebec angle in Canadian politics with respect to Haiti has been widely under-reported and under-analyzed. Some important Federal ridings in Quebec have substantial Haitian populations.

best,
Thor Burnham
Explore the seven wonders of the world