30793: Corbett (announce) list to be interrupted

From Bob Corbett

Folks,

I got a message from Webster U's webmaster yesterday that sometime within the next couple of weeks the university will be transitioning to a new
software to run the "lists."  The note says little other than:

1.  This software is supposed to make moderating a list easier.

2.  Nothing further is given to say how, but I am promised a short
note of instruction when this happens.

3. However, the note says that when this takes place (again, sometime within the next couple weeks), all lists will be UNAVAILABLE TO ME.

Thus I won't be sending mail during that time.

I currently have three lists with the university, and it will effect all of them.

Bob Corbett