30792: Morse (comment) "A" supporters in Dreamland (fwd)

oloffsonram@aol.com

I'm surprised that Mr Robinson and his sources are so surprised that every one is driving around Haiti on Feb 29 in military attire. When Aristide's security guards came over to our house that night, they too were dressed in military attire and they were armed to the teeth. THE COUNTRY HAD STOPPED FUNCTIONING GUYS!!.Who ever you want to blame, our friend couldn't keep it together. Demonstrations and counter demonstrations were the main activity in Port-au-Prince at the time. Demonstrations stretching out farther than the eye could see. I'm surprised there's no mention of the "resignation letter". I'm also surprised that there's no mention of "A's" paramilitaries having been told to clear the streets and clear roadblocks (so the white cars could get through on the 28th/29th). I'm also surprised that there's no mention of the para militaries being ordered to trash Port-au-Prince, including banks, ports and businesses, AS SOON AS "A" WAS SAFELY OUT!!!. I'm also surprised to hear that last week, when people were in the streets celebrating a Brazil victory over Argentina, others were construing these "victory parades" as Pro "A" demonstrations. You folks are too much!!! When Brazil is playing Argentina in a COPA AMERICA FINAL, NO ONE IS TALKING POLITICS!!!!! No one is thinking about anything but soccer. I'm sorry. When Brazil scored five minutes into the match you could hear the roar throughout the country. The streets throughout the country were EMPTY until after the game. Thats when the Brazil fanatics took to the streets. We had a gig that night in Archaie for Mont Carmel. Canape Vert was completely blocked off as was Champ Mars. All Brazil fans. We had to go around Champ Mars, by the palace, through Belair, all the way down to Delmas 2 to get across town. Wake up and smell the coffee folks.