30807: DeVoe (reply) Grand Goave, Haiti (fwd)

From: Gretchen DeVoe <Gretchen@Lifeline.org>

Hello and greetings from Grand Goave, Haiti.

My name is Gretchen DeVoe and my husband Bob and I are the founders of
Lifeline Christian Mission whose central campus is and has been in Grand
Goave since 1980.

Look us up on the web for more information on what we do here in Haiti with
Christian churches (18), Christian schools (13), orphanage, 2 clinics, large
feeding program, home building program, and jobs program employing 299
Haitians.

Would love to learn more about the vision for Grand Goave!

Serving Christ in Haiti,
Gretchen DeVoe