30826: Spinelli (reply) Re: 30820: Bick (reply) RE: 30817: Spinelli (reply) Re: 30805: (news) Cha... (fwd)

From: MASpinelli@aol.com

Hey Paul Bick:

You are simply assuming, in your posting, that I only talk the talk.

I do not want to list here my work for Haiti, while I am trying to get
people to understand that Haiti has, for one thing, NO CLEAN WATER for the towns
all over the country. One in 11 kids die by 5 years old which is a phenomenal
percentage. Plus all of the other items which have contributed to make her the
 poorest nation in the western hemisphere...I repeat, the poorest nation in
the  western hemisphere. Please read "Mountains beyond mountains," to see the
real  problems of Haiti.

While doing all this, I have been able to work with a friend to fund an
orphanage, build a school for the orphanage, get it a school bus and other things
they need for their annual budget and teachers expanses of the tech  school,
as I and my friend match all contributions to the orphanage...regardless  of
size. We have raised most of the funds to keep the place and the school  going.
We do not send the kids off at 16 to go on the unemployment list... we  send
them off with training from out tech school.

I also have set in motion a project for alternative energy, sparking two
corporations into the project.  Much coming on this.

Please Paul, do not make assumptions as when you assume, you know the old
saying...

Thanks for your interest in Haiti. Re-read my booklet, which "Has been said
over and over," however, too many want to avoid the truth of the problem.

Mike