30841: RM Jean-Charles (request) Sources for 4Hs and Arsenio (fwd)

Regine Michelle Jean-Charles
reginemichelle@post.harvard.edu

Dear Corbett Listmates,

I hope this message finds you all well.  I am looking for a few
sources for an article I am currently writing.  Could someone please
tell me the following:

1.  Where could I locate documented source on the 4H's or references
to the 4H's that include citation.

2.  Does anyone recall the Arsenio Hall incident when Hall, in an
effort to diffuse rumors that he was HIV positive, offered by way of
explanation that he could not be HIV positive because,  "I don't date
Haitians".

Again for this incident I need documented source/citation.

As usual I thank you so much for your time!

In solidarity,
Regine

--
Régine Michelle Jean-Charles, PhD