#175: Cap Haitian/Bois Caiman Crusade (fwd)

From:Ninaclara@aol.com

I'd like to thank those people who sent me information on places to stay
around Cap Haitian and say that everything seems to have worked out fine.

In fact I'm leaving today. Since I only just checked my email this morning
and saw the queries about the "crusade" I'm afraid I can't give a detailed
response right now. However, I promise to post a summary of the events when I
return from up North. Hope the curious can wait...

Thanks again,

Nina Schnall