#184: Protestant crusade in Bwa Kayiman (fwd)

From:GuyetSueR@aol.com

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read that some protestant sects are
planning a crusade in Bwa Kayiman. If they realy where following Jesus'
teachings, rather then trying to set Haitians against Haitians, they would
show TOLERANCE and RESPECT towards people who don't share their own beliefs.
I can only hope that Jesus will show them the path to living in harmony with
all their brothers and sisters in humanity.

Guy Renaud,

Québec.