#177: Needs help with translation

From: Charlot Lucien <charlot4@juno.com>

I am asking for help.  Anybody has a Creole translation for the English
"including, but not limited to"?  For weeks I have been sweating over
this without any satisfactory equivalent, even using various contextual
sentences or scenarios. (Even by using French as a bridge, it doesn't
help too much (Eg: y compris, mais pas seulement limite a...)).  Any
idea?