#189: A Protestant Crusade Against Bwa Kayiman in August? ( (fwd)

From: Serge Michel <haiticon@compusnet.com>

I agree 100 percent with Daniel Simidor. I think we do not need to go back to the
rejete crusade. That was so ridiculous. If Muslims are proud of their Islam and
Christians are proud about their christianism, Bouddhists are proud of their
Bouddhism, and Greeks are proud of their beliefs, what should we be ashamed of a
religion our ancestors brought from their roots just because their former masters
want us to be. Why they have to loose their freedom and at the same time their
religion and their culture and identity?

Serge