#238: Comment on diaspora: Classing the DYAS : Bourget replies to Ulysse

From: Bourget Frantz <Bourget.Frantz@bscexc.bls.com>

The truth lies in our real history which is not known to many of us.
Nonetheless, now because of the "DYAS generation" we (all Haitians) have no
choice but to face the reality. It will take all of us Haitians to turn this
ship around, otherwise, we will all disappear.  So my sister I would suggest
that you never give up.  No matter what, you are as Haitian, if not more,
than those back home who have no idea of who they really are (through no
fault of there own).

Neg lakay
FB