#363: inquiring about Margaret Papillon: Coates comments

From: Carrol Coates <ccoates@binghamton.edu>

I'm glad to hear that Nekita liked LA MARCINALE (I do too).  That was
Marguerite Papillon's first novel.  The second is quite different, but is
also a fascinating novel that shows, among other things, abuse of children
by older relatives (in this case):  MARTIN TOMA.  She already has a third
novel (I've forgotten the title), some short stories, a novel for
adolescents, and more coming.  Best, Carrol
Carrol F. Coates
Binghamton University--SUNY
e:  ccoates@binghamton.edu
tel:  (607) 777-4632