#514: Nekita to Evelien about Papillon (fwd)

From:Nlbo@aol.com

But maybe blame Haitians in general for only recognizing Haitian talent if it
is "pre-approved" by blancs...
Evelien,
This is exactly what I am doing. Haitians should appraise and cherish one of
their own without the "blan's" prior recognition.
Again , why has not Margaret received any review in any Haitian newspapers
published in the United States?
 There are other women who write in Creole like Deita (pseudonym) I never saw
any reviews of her either.
If they did, tell me which paper. I probably missed the issue(s).

Nekita