#687: Murder query (fwd)

From: jim sullivan <sullivanresearch@hotmail.com>

I'm wondering if anyone can confirm for me if a Marie Lourdes Joseph was
murdered in Port-au-Prince on Aug. 20, 1998. Ms. Joseph was supposedly a
medical doctor and a former Lavalas Group leader of ADAC(?) and was planning
  to run for a deputy position in the National Congress during the next
election.She was supposedly shot while sitting in her Jeep by "ex-military"
persons.

                                               Thanks,

                                                 Jim Sullivan,
                                                 Miami