#835: Agape Flights in trouble (fwd)

From:TESHSTEH@aol.com

     In this mornings mail I received a most alarming letter fro Agape
Flights of Haiti and Florida.  For the past ten years these good people have
struggled to serve many of us who are striving to do what we believe to be
the Lords work in Haiti.  It seems that now the hangar they have used at the
Sarasota Brandenton International Airport is wanted by "some local
non-Christian organization" and Agape has received an eviction notice for
11/.30.   Agape wrote asking for prayers but I wonder if letters to the
airport might also have an impact.  I am sure many list memebers have been or
are being helped by Agape and wonder if you could help to get the word out.
Tommy Henderson