#909: Caution: Items with attachments not to be posted, no further note sent

Folks, some months ago I stopped sending files that had attachments.
Many viruses were spread by attachments when the original sender had no idea
the virus was there.  Further, this is a moderated list, and I have no
time to run all over the internet looking at attachments when they are
mainly links, in order to moderate the list.

Until now I have sent reminder notes to folks about this. I just don't have
the time.  Files with attachments will simply be deleted by me and no
notification will be sent.  You will need to take the responsibility to
monitor your own submissions to the list.  It just takes me too long
to do this for you.

Bob Corbett