#1169: On the utility of food and education in Ayiti: A comment

From:ForHaiti@aol.com

Preach on.

Because of the economics of Haiti, many girls who would otherwise not -- have
turned to the streets to feed their bellies.

The babies that result are thrown in the trash -- pure panic, they cannot
feed themselves, what are they going to do with another mouth?  Others find
those babies and bring them to us saying -- if you provide formula for the
baby until it can eat, I will take it and raise it as my own.

Good nutrition -- from the start -- helping compassionate people willing to
take on a baby they find in the trash if we can just help them give it a good
start.  Loving, compassionate people -- who are starving!

Eva