#1428: Cookbooks in Corbett's library

I'm missing the latest on I acquired since I haven't entered it
into my library program, but these are books I own.

Reference List

	1. 	Anon. MOUNTAIN MAID BEST MADE. Waverly, IA:  G & R
Publishing Co.

	2. 	Betterdorf Christian Church. RECIPES FROM THE HEART.
Bettendorf, Iowa: Morris Press; 1998.

	3. 	Desinor, Marcelle. HAITIAN COOKBOOK. Port-au-Prince:
Agence de Publicite Hibiscus; 1985.
Note: translated by Celeste Oge.

	4. 	Hamelecourt, Juliette. CARIBBEAN COOKBOOK. Melrose Park,
IL: Delair Publishing Company; 1980; ISBN: 08326-0614-4.
Note: From Culinary Arts Institute.  Recipes from Martinique, Guadeloupe
and Haiti.

	5. 	Mayard, Louise and Adeline Moravia. TROPICAL COOKING
(CUISINE DES PAYS CHAUDS). Port-au-Prince: Deschamps.

	6. 	Ortiz, Elizabeth Lambert. THE COMPLETE BOOK OF CARIBBEAN
COOKING. New York: M. Evans and Company, Inc.; 1973.
Note: Lots of good recipes.

	7. 	Stewart, John. HAITI: VIVID AND SPIRITED, HAITI STILL
CASTS ITS OWN MAGIC SPELL. Cuisine. 1980 Jun.
Note: recipies from Mont Joli.

	8. 	The American Home Economics Association, editor. THE
WORLD'S FAVORITE RECIPIES FROM THE UNITED NATIONS. New York: Harper and
Brothers, Publishers; 1951.
Note: introduction by Eleanor Roosevelt and William W. Waymack.

	9. 	Time-Life. RECIPES:  THE COOKING OF THE CARIBBEAN
ISLANDS. New York: Time-Life Books; 1970.

	10. 	Valldejuli, Carmen Aboy. THE ART OF CARIBBEAN COOKERY.
Garden City, NY: Doubleday and Co.; 1957.

	11. 	Wolfe, Linda. THE COOKING OF THE CARIBBEAN ISLANDS. New
York: Time-Life Books; 1970.