#1591: Kawolin Akawo : Henrius replies to Wilcken's question

From: C&C Henrius <tet_ansanm@hotmail.com>

Although I'm not sure who she was exactly, you can believe I heard this song
everywhere I went in Haiti, being named Caroline AND a student of Haitian
song and dance!  I was told it's Kawolina Kawo, however, and more often
heard the last line sang, "nEg nwE ti zorEy tande" than the way you have it.
  Also I'm told the reference to nEg nwE anraje is about Haitian
revolutionaries.  But anraje does not mean crazy.  It just means volatile
and passionate... or "move"  :)