#1705: Free English Classes in DC : Black gives source

From: Black, Patricia <Patricia.Black@pge-corp.com>

Hi Anne,

Welcome to the list and to Washington, if you are new to either!

I have been teaching English (free) to recent Haitian immigrants under the
auspices of WATTCH, a non-profit headed by Carole Bourcicot-Seaforth.  We
are currently on hiatus (our students got jobs!)  But we would be happy to
start a new class geared to the needs of the new students who enroll.

I would love to hear from you (or from any others on the list who might be
interested) by phone at 202.234.3111 or by e-mail if you prefer.

John Black
Washington, DC