#1877: The Last Testament : Morse comments about RAM

From: oloffsonram <oloffsonram@globelsud.net>

Ram is in the studio recording The Last Testament.."the last testament"
follows our first two albums "aibobo" and "puritan vodou"...if haiti is
one thing, it's inspiring...the last testament will be a blend of
traditional vodou songs and some original compositions influenced by my
times in haiti and the perspective gained from the popular religous
culture...in the meantime if you want to hear any of the new songs or
you just need a night out in port-au-prince come on over to the
oloffson on any thursday night and bring your dancing shoes...

richard morse