#1948: American asking about Carnival (fwd)

From: Jeffrey Leon <jbleon@malone.edu>

I just found out that I may get to meet a friend in PauP during carnival.  I
am very excited, because I have never been in Haiti during Carnival.  I
wanted to know two things for those of you in Corbettland.

1)  What are the exact dates for carnival (I know that this was discussed a
few weeks back, but I just recently lost EVERYTHING on my hard drive . . .
including those dates)  and

2)  What should I be sure to do/see during Carnival?  Where should I go/not
go?

Anything that you could offer would be a help.

Jeffrey Leon