#2002: Re: #1998: RE: #1990: Re: #1945: Haitian radio on the web: Dreyfuss comments

From: Joel Dreyfuss <jdreyfuss@attglobal.net>

I find connecting to Radio Vision 2000 flaky. It can take several efforts.
Also, you have to register first through the web site; however, the dialog
box that comes up to enter your ID and password can end up hidden behind
your browser if you click on the browser while waiting...and waiting.
I did hear Radio Soleil for the first time this morning
(www.radiosoleil.com) ; I heard the news in Creole retransmitted from Radio
Haiti Inter; then the "Jean and Michele" show, which was suddenly and
mysteriously replaced by Indian music. I guess they're still working out the
glitches.