#2215: PAP Corbetters can meet Sunday (fwd)

From: LBushey <lbushey@globelsud.net>

     I'm having a Valentines party at my upper Delmas apt. this Sunday Feb.
     13th. I thought that if there may be some Haiti list folk in the area
     who would like to stop over. It's an open house with sweets from
     1-4pm. If you write me off list I'll tell you directions to our house.
      LBushey@globelsud.net

     Second, we globelsud e-mail users have been off line for a week but it
     seems to be back again. Maybe someone commented on that already but I
     haven't gotten messages since Feb 1st.

     Lauri