#2239: More on Larium

From:Alairdcraig@aol.com

Hi there-
    I was in Haiti a few years ago and was given Larium to take, but upon my
acupunturist's warning that it was weird stuff, decided not to take it.
Rather, she suggested I  take along a Chinese analgesic rub oil called White
Flower which can be purchased in most Chinese herb stores in New York City
and  which I imagine is probably available in other major city's chinese
areas, as well. We brought along many little bottles of the stuff and the
mosquitos stayed the hell away. The nice thing about White Flower is that
it's cheap, it smells good and is not full of scary pesta-whatevers.
    Alison Laird Craig
    Alairdcraig@aol.com