#2260: Research on Haiti and the Caribbean (fwd)

From: Judithe Registre <juditheregistre@yahoo.com>

Greetings,

[Corbett requests:  please reply directly to Judithe at her address
listed above]

I'm in the process of planning a research project
looking at the impact of Haiti's political instability
on the stability of the Caribbean region.  One of the
questions I 'm looking to explore is how a politically
and economically stable Haiti can/will lead to a
stronger Caribbean region. Can you direct me to any
person or organization in the Caribbean that might me
able to assist me? More importantly, can you direct me
to some useful literature.

I want to look at regional integration in the
Caribbean and the role and importance of Haiti for
Caribbean regional stability.

Kind regards,

Judithe

=====