#2451: Which category do you fit into? A reply

From:Tetgren1@aol.com

Moncatsue:
That was a "cute" little joke, but I'm here to learn. I don't think I
appreciate being called a "speck tator". I sometimes agonize over not being
able to get through all of the messages and have to go by the message titles
to filter out "garbage" (sorry). I almost wish I had passed over this one.
I'd prefer to watch and learn, than to talk about things I have no or very
little knowledge about. Do you realize that not every one wants to
participate by "Comment Tating," "Aggie Tating," or "Hezzie Tating"? I myself
am an American born Haitian. I know a few things about Haiti, but I ain't no
expert. Though your cute little joke motivated me enough to comment, be
advised it might only deter other people from participating farther than
"speck tating". No one likes to be judged.

Guidance,
Tetgren