#2561: Dolls in Voodoo : a reply

From:Moibibi@aol.com

Madison Bell wrote: "I am inclined to think this stuff is real".

I do too since there are a lot a missionaries in the Gonaïves region. I
suspect that they would probably be the ones to have left the "doll" there!

The only dolls I have ever seen, were in private homes rogatories. They were
relatively big in size and were never used to stick any pins. They were just
a yearly affair and they were burnt by their owners at carnival time.

Just my own experience.

Bébé Pierre Louis