#2726: Haiti--Summer? (fwd)

From: Dotie Joseph <dotiej@hotmail.com>

Hello Fellow Corbetteers,

Hoping this little note reaches you all in good health or at least goos
spirits. A student at my institution is searching for a summer job and or
program in Haiti for this summer. I know there have been posts in the
recents past about some opportunities, so I would like to request that
thoseof you somehow affiliated with any of these programs or just know about
some to please contact him directly, as he is not a member of the list, at
(horace.grant@yale.edu). He is presently a sophomore college student.

Thank you in advance,
Dotie