#2830: April trips mag : Letters to the editor from list members

From: Tequila Minsky <tminsky@ix.netcom.com>

Well folks,
There I was drinking my coffee at my local magazine store
browsing and...I notice that trips (April issue) editorial page is about
OUR responses to the Haiti article. I admit that we responded
without having read the whole article which was not easily accessible..
(they did FINALLY send a copy months after).

In any case, there are two pages of letters to the editor (many or
is it all) by people on this list: Mario Delatour,Rudy Romulus,
Melissa Desvarieux, Saskia Issa, Steven White, Tequila Minsky,
Phil Knowles, Edeline Mitton, Valerie Ewald.