#3261: The Return of the Dark Days -Kozyn replies to Wilentz

From: John C. Kozyn <jckozyn@mnsinc.com>

From: Amy Wilentz <amywile@panix.com>

> You tell me how -- exactly -- you know who, exactly, benefits from
> Jean's death.

Hi Amy,

I never said I _knew_ who did it, per se, but this murder is of a
piece with those that have occurred in the past to stifle the voices
advocating change and the empowerment of the disencfranchised. The
group that benefits is the same, recalcitrant, reactionary, neo-
duvalierist sector actively engaged in seeking to return Ayiti to a
staus quo ante. The same sector killed Malary, killed Père Vincent,
and killed Izmery. What's not to understand?

John