#3393: Francois Duvalier book on Martin Luther King

>From Bob Corbett:

This morning I came to another book I had forgotten I had acquired:
A TRIBUTE TO THE MARTYRED LEADER OF NON-VIOLENCE, REVERED DR. MARTIN
LUTHER KING, JR. by Francois Duvalier.  This work was published in
1968 in Canada.  My own copy is stamped "surplus Bibliotheque Nationale"
I hope it is genuinely "surplus" and taken out of the library legitimately.
Buying ex-library books always makes me nervous.

But I found it very ironic that Duvalier would write a book celebrating
the leader of non-violence.

Bob Corbett