#3483: Eyes of the Heart... A reply to Gill

From:LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 05/05/2000 3:55:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time, drgill@cdinter
.net writes:

<< it is useless to call capitalism "evil"......it is not the system that is
 evil, but those that use it.....i mean, look around at the "systems"
 available.....all are value neutral, UNTIL someone uses it..... >>
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Guns don't kill people, people kill people.....right?  Same argument.  Still
if people didn't have a gun in their hand, the other person might just end up
with a black eye instead of a hole blown through their body.  I agree that
Capitalism on paper is not evil......but men being who and what they are,
need a kinder gentler system to curb their greedy, competitive natures.  I
mean that in the nicest way...;) Aristide is dealing with some very greedy,
competitive people who do not want to change their way of life even to
improve Haiti.  Those people need Capitalist countries to continue with the
status quo.....Aristide doesn't need them.

Kathy Dorcé