#3593: Question on Private Mail Couriers, and Horse Feed (fwd)

From:Racine125@aol.com

Is Lynx Air still out of business?  Is anyone else filling that niche?  I am
going to be in Haiti for several months doing initiations and human rights
reporting, and I need a reliable mail service for things that can't be
emailed.  Can anyone give me some information?

Also, can anyone tell me where I can get bagged horse feed?  I have been told
"kay Brandt" but if someone can be more specific I would be very grateful, as
would Pleine Lune, my mare.  :-)

Peace and love,

"Se bon ki ra",
     Good is rare - Haitian Proverb

The VODOU Page - <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/racine125/index.html">http://
members.aol.com/racine125/index.html</A>