#3714: ARISTIDE CALLS FOR PEACE AND UNITY: Pina comments (fwd)

From: kevin pina <cariborganics@hotmail.com>

Well ain't that just too much given that I am sure some will see it as not
enough and many outside of Haiti will not be satisfied until he calls on
Lavalas directly to end the violence. The day after he does so, and he will
not, I guarantee they will also say "see I told you so, he's calling on them
to end the violence because he knew all along they were responsible for the
violence." Stabilization is a far more valiant goal, given the reality, than
destabilization.

Good appetite!!

kp