#3808: US Military, a racist, and Haiti : Grey comments

From:Racine125@aol.com

<< Lavalas organizers consisted almost entirely of heretic “priests” of the
 “liberation theology” (read “Christian”-Marxism) persuasion, leavened with
 voodoo for the savages. >>

Well, I'm sure you all know what my point is going to be here!  :-)

The thing they don't get is, Vodou theology is more complex than that of
Christianity, not simpler.  It is the author's understanding of Vodou which
is at a "savage" level, not Vodou or Vodouisants.

Peace and love,

"Se bon ki ra",
     Good is rare - Haitian Proverb

The VODOU Page - <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/racine125/index.html">http://
members.aol.com/racine125/index.html</A>