#3874: Clampdown : Grey comments to Morse

From:Racine125@aol.com

<< The International Community is so concerned with a "success" that they
don't want to admit what they know. The international press is gone so the
word won't get out for a while. Not until things get even worse. Political
opposition won't be tolerated in Haiti. So what else is new. Many of us saw
this all before in '91. Some of us weren't here.

 Richard Morse >>

You are so RIGHT!  I remember the '91 coup, phone lines dead, no internal
press worthy of the name (not blaming them, I was around the corner when the
Army shot up Radio Caraibe).

So Richard, how are you holding up?  I don't know if people realize how much
credit you really deserve.  I remember when you were getting those nasty
phone calls threatening your family, and you kept right on doing what you do,
keeping up the creative vibe and positive activities.  My respect!

Peace and love,

"Se bon ki ra",
     Good is rare - Haitian Proverb

The VODOU Page - <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/racine125/index.html">http://
members.aol.com/racine125/index.html</A>