#3973: Kreyol as native language (fwd)

From: mihoko tsunetomi <miho0087@tctv.ne.jp>

     I am not quite catching up with your discussion
of Kreyol, nor in a position to do so.  I just want
to clear the case as some of you mentioned.

    No Japanese has any problems  writing  Japanese
whether he or she is well educated.  We have unified
way of expressing , and that is what I understand with
one's native language.  Who doesn't have pronounciation
difficulties when he wants to try a new foreign
language?  When you have no command of say, Turkish,
are you not puzzled?    Please do not confuse a
nattive language and foreign language.

                                   Mihoko
Mihoko Tsunetomi
miho0087@tctv.ne.jp